Are you ready to look & feel good about yourself?
Eating is one of life's greatest pleasures. But for many people it can be fraught with difficulties. If you want to achieve inch loss success, why not join one of our friendly 7-week inch loss programmes. Followed by our quarterly workshops, which will help you learn more about your relationship with food and what makes you tick.
Diets don't work
Nurture U introduces you to the simplest inch loss approach ever, one which helps you slim in a healthy and natural way. Working together you will take stock of where you are, assess your eating habits and understand when you are comfort eating. Our strategies and tools will show you how to change your thinking, enjoy food, boost your confidence and live life to the full.
How does Nurture-U work?
Join our revolutionary and affordable 7 week inch loss programme and discover the secrets the big weight loss organisations don't want you to find out about.
if you want to lose lbs. and not £££s and want to know the secret of staying slim for life then come and join our next group. With numbers limited to no more than 10 people, it's friendly, safe and fun way to learn how to enjoy food again.
Each week we will focus on a different area of your relationship with food, covering topics such as:
- Where am I now? Where do I want to be? We encourage you to set realistic life long goals
- The Six Steps: understanding your relationship with food, what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat. what are your 'danger points' - the times of day when you are most likely to eat the wrong things?
- Share your goals, work on them with the group, develop techniques to feel positive about your goals and best of all ..... achieve them
- Sabotage - the things that can go wrong with your motivation to achieve.
- Move it to loose it! We look at simple exercise routines to shape you and keep you feeling good
- Body Shopping - how to shape up your shopping habits so that the right food gets into your shopping basket
- Alcohol and Celebration - be aware of how much you drink and why. Do things differently so that alcohol becomes part of the celebration not a crutch to lean on.
There is so much powerful learning in our action packed 7 week course that we can only give you a taster of it.
"Exploring the shopping aspect of my life made me realise that I was buying the wrong foods for my son and at the same time was eating what he left" Stuart C Chandlers Ford
Download the Nurture U Leaflet here for more information
Size : 165.836 Kb
Type : pdf
"It's changed the way I feel about everything not only food. It's only a small bit. It's about the whole of you. You don't feel guilty about doing things for you" Annett M Chandlers Ford
"I am so pleased to no longer have an issue around food. Now I enjoy what I'm eating knowing that no food is off limits so consequently I no longer feel guilty about eating certain foods it's great!" Pauline L Southampton